Elevate is a series of canopy (tree-top) courses that present our participants with physical and mental aerial challenges, obstacles and zip lines (built primarily with rope, wood and cables). Each course is designed to help our participants Elevate their MINDS by overcoming fear, uncertainty and doubt, Elevate their BODIES by using strength, stamina and flexibility and Elevate their SPIRITS by achieving a goal—having fun, finishing a course or strengthening the bonds of families and friends.
Elevate is conveniently located in Southwest George County on Vestry Road between Hwy 57 and Hwy 15.
Elevate is about 30 minutes from the I-10/I-110 interchange in D’Iberville and about 30 minutes from Exit 57 or Exit 50 off of I-10 in Mississippi.
Please see our website for our physical address and interactive map.
Elevate Red Creek is open for individuals or groups (based on availability) on Saturday, Sunday and some holidays. We are open for Group Reservations of 10 or more during the weekdays with advance reservations.
Most anyone of average health and physical ability can successfully complete the Elevate courses taking into account the following rules:
• Participants on the Mockingbird (Junior) course must be between 48 and 60 inches tall. Each participant must successfully complete the Elevate Ground School Training before every use of the course. Parents MUST ACCOMPANY THEIR CHILDREN along the course
• Participants on the Kingfisher or Osprey Upgrade course must be at least 56” tall and under 275 pounds. Each participant must successfully complete the Elevate Ground School Training before every use of the course.
• Participants must have a maximum waist size of 48 inches and maximum thigh size of 26 inches to ensure that the harnesses and other personal protective equipment fits and functions appropriately.
• Each guest or (parent or legal guardian for children under 18 years of age) must complete a liability waiver form before starting the course.
• Elevate reserves the right to order off the course anyone who disregards the safety rules, appears to be unable to safely complete the course or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. There will be no refunds if such action is required.
• Guests less than 48" and taller than 60” cannot participate on the Mockingbird (Junior Course) at Elevate.
• Guests less than 56” tall and weighing more than 275 pounds cannot participate in in the Kingfisher or Osprey courses.
• Pregnant women are expressly prohibited from going on the Elevate course.
• No one who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol may participate in the Elevate course.
Elevate Red Creek is fun for the whole family! Outside our exhilarating aerial challenge courses, we have a playground, horse shoes, beautiful sandbars along Red Creek and a beautiful property to explore!
You will be instructed and trained by qualified instructors to use a harness system, lanyards, carabiners, pulley and clips that keep you attached to the safety line on the course(s). You will be taught during Ground School Training how to use the equipment, minimize the risk of injury to yourself and others and complete the course(s) successfully.
Once you and the instructor are confident that you understand how to use the equipment and minimize risk of injury to yourself and others, you will start your Elevate adventure. Our qualified and trained team will be on the course(s) to monitor your progress. Our staff is always available for any questions or concerns, but you manage the course independently.
We have 3 courses to choose from at Elevate Red Creek. Mockingbird, our low course, is $24.99 per person, Kingfisher, our intermediate course, is $34.99, and Osprey, our advanced course, is $34.99 per person. The Elevate Ultimate Challenge combines the Kingfisher and Osprey courses for $59.99. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Individual and Group reservations are not required on weekends, they are highly recommended to avoid extended wait times. Individual reservations are not available (at the moment) Mon-Fri, but Group reservations (10 or more people) are available by calling 601-945-2888. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Tickets can be reserved online at www.ElevateRedCreek or by calling 601-945-2888 during normal business hours. Reservations can be paid for with credit card only. Payment is due in full at the time of reservation.
Yes. Group and Active Duty Military discounts are available. To make these arrangements, please call 601-945-2888. Elevate is great for special occasion celebrations such as a birthdays, field trips, church groups, team bonding, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and reunions!
Yes. You can purchase a gift certificates or a gift card for the amount of Elevate. Or, you can go ahead and purchase the live ticket for a specific time at www.ElevateRedCreek.com.
At this time Elevate is not offering season passes, etc.
Ground School Training is a mandatory training session on the ground that occurs prior to being able to participate in the Elevate aerial adventure courses. During this time you will be given your equipment, have it checked for proper fit and learn how to use the equipment. Ground School Training lasts approximately 15-30 minutes depending upon the size of the group being trained.
There are no refunds once a guest has completed the briefing session and begun the course.
There are currently 3 courses in service at Elevate to include:
• Mockingbird (Junior Course): The Mockingbird Course is built for the fun and excitement of our younger explorers and is comprised of 16 challenges in the trees. The Mockingbird lets kids enjoy nature with a variety of challenges that includes navigating nets, swinging bridges, and even zip-lines! The Mockingbird Course is built from 3 foot to 10 foot above the ground with about half the course traversing a seasonal gum pond populated with huge cypress and gum trees. Mockingbird participants must be 42”-60” and be able to pass a ground school training.
• Kingfisher Course (Course 1): The Kingfisher is an amazing custom-designed aerial challenge course that incorporates 12 adrenaline-filled obstacles in a one-of-a-kind tree-top experience! Kingfisher’s course ranges in height from 13 to 40 feet and includes an array of climbing nets, wobbly bridges, climbing walls and 2 zip-lines that traverse beautiful Red Creek! Prepare to be both challenged and thrilled! Participants must be 54” or taller and must weigh under 275 lbs. Everyone participating on a treetop course must pass a ground school training before entering the challenge course.
• Osprey Course (Course 2): The Osprey Upgrade Course is designed for participants looking to challenge themselves both mentally and physically. The Osprey Upgrade is an aggressive aerial challenge course built from 15-50 foot in the trees and includes 20 challenges that includes hanging logs, rope bridges, swinging stairs, and 2 zip-lines over Red Creek. The Osprey’s zip line finish rewards participants with a 600 foot zip across Red Creek that starts over 50’ above Red Creek and glides to its finish in a lush field. Participants must be 54” or taller and weigh under 275 lbs. Everyone participating on a treetop course must pass a ground school training before entering the challenge.
Throughout the Elevate courses, you’ll learn a lot about the diversity of plants and animals indigenous to this portion of South Mississippi. You’ll also learn a lot about yourself; you’ll Elevate your mind, Elevate your body and Elevate your spirit!
• Flat-soled, closed-toe secured footwear is required (no sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, clogs, etc.)
• Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for outdoor activity that fits properly (No baggy clothing). Pants or shorts, longer than mid-thigh as the harness can rub, are recommended. No skirts.
• No loose or excessive jewelry or scarves.
• Hair should be tied back.
• Glasses, hats, cell-phones and other loose articles should be secure.
• Elevate is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS.
When climbing, zipping and having fun in the trees, you will want to have as few things to keep up with as possible. Minimize what you can drop (sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc.) and you’ll have a more pleasant experience.
• Be sure to prepare for the weather. There is a great deal of tree canopy but you may want to consider sunscreen. You may want to consider bringing some water or other refreshment in hotter weather.
• Adults will leave a photo ID as a deposit for harnesses. It will be returned when all harnesses for the party are returned. Participants must use equipment issued by Elevate.
Elevate reserves the right to close the courses at any time due to inclement weather deemed unsafe for guests. If you are concerned about predicted inclement weather, please call 601-945-2888.
You should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reserved ticket time to complete paperwork, use the restroom, etc.
If you are going to arrive more than 30 minutes late, please call the Elevate Office at 601-945-2888 and ask to be assigned to a later time. Please note that if the next time slot is full, you will be put in the next available time slot.
Yes, there are restrooms at the site.
The Elevate store will have some snacks and drinks, but picnics and coolers are allowed. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON ELEVATE PROPERTY.
Yes, picnics tables are available throughout the Mockingbird and Kingfisher course. Our party pavilion is available for rent for parties and reunions.